- Sold by Martin & Marie
- Private Development
- No Onward Chain
- Top Floor Walk-Up Apartment
- Tennis Courts & Communal Grounds
- Dual-Aspect Rooms
- Excellent Decor
- Double Glazing
An exceptional top floor apartment within an exclusive private development on the Hill, featuring tennis courts, parking and gardens. Offering ample space, plenty of natural light, a 220 year lease with zero ground rent and No Onward Chain!
Herga Court is a grand development, built in the 1920's to encourage Londoner's to live in "Healthy Harrow" and quietly located toward the top of Harrow on the Hill. A short walk from the village High Street and part of a Conservation Area, this top floor walk-up apartment has a delightful outlook over surrounding woodlands from the spacious living room and bedroom, both of which are bright double aspect rooms.
Modernised throughout with contemporary kitchen and bathroom fittings, gas central heating and an entryphone system, this comfortable and inviting home is ready to move in to. The extremely long lease is a rare and valuable bonus, and in terms of outside space the development has extensive wooded communal grounds and well maintained gardens featuring central tennis courts for your well-being and enjoyment. There is also ample parking for residents and visitors via permit. An early viewing is advised.
ACCOMMODATION (for Room Sizes see Floorplan)
Communal Entrance with stairs to;
Parking: Within the grounds for residents and visitors via permit.
Communal Gardens & Tennis Courts: Areas of garden and woodland for the residents enjoyment, with central tennis courts.
• Harrow on the Hill is a delightful and unique Conservation Area within an attractive, accessible and leafy residential suburb of NW London.
• Often referred to as an “oasis”, the Hill is a calm and peaceful historic village, separated by its steep topography from the surrounding area.
• Excellent rail transport links, with Harrow on the Hill station providing fast access to London on both Underground and Overground lines.
• Metropolitan Line 20 minutes to Baker Street/35 minutes to Aldgate. Chiltern Line 17 mins to Marylebone.
• Piccadilly Line from South Harrow also gives great options across London, including 45 minutes to Covent Garden and 43 minutes to Heathrow via Turnham Green.
• Local shops include a nearby Waitrose Supermarket, a choice of other major supermarkets and 2 covered shopping centres in Harrow.
• Major road links nearby include the A40(M), M25, M40 and M1.
• The area is renowned for its standard of education, with a choice of state, private and church schools. Former PM, Sir Winston Churchill was educated here, at Harrow School.
• For leisure and recreation, Harrow has a multi-screen Vue Cinema, an abundance of parks and open spaces, cultural centres and sporting facilities including golf courses.
• For dining and entertaining, there are many options throughout the Borough, with Harrow on the Hill featuring independent coffee shops, cocktail bars and a choice of pub restaurants.
EPC Rating: 65/D
Council Tax Band: C
Tenure: Leasehold (220 years)
Ground Rent: £0 per year
Service Charge: £2,270.28 per year