- Sold by Martin & Marie
- West Harrow Village
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Generous Proportions
- High Ceilings
- Period Features
- Gas-fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
Impressing with its overall size & excellent presentation, this large period house is ideally located in friendly, historic and convenient West Harrow Village. With a fabulous 20' open-plan fitted kitchen/diner, 25' dual aspect living room, high ceilings & period features, it provides generous family accommodation & a 75' garden.
Offered for sale with no onward chain, there is no need to update or extend this desirable 4 double bedroom house as few such well-proportioned homes were originally built on Vaughan Road, Circa.1900. The exceptional large kitchen/dining room already has stylish painted Shaker-style units with timber flooring, quartz worksurfaces and fitted Neff appliances. This space opens on to the large back garden allowing you to enjoy Summer days and entertain, whilst the separate bright living room is also very comfortable indeed. Upstairs are 3 double bedrooms and a modern family bath/shower room to the first floor, plus an older attic conversion providing a 4th very large bedroom with en-suite W.C. facilities above.
Additional benefits include double glazed windows and gas-fired central heating, and the property has been recently re-decorated with new carpets laid to the lounge and middle bedroom. The rear garden is larger than many in this area at around 75' with a paved patio, lawn and timber shed. As you can see this is a desirable Freehold house in a sought after location, so we advise an early viewing!
ACCOMMODATION (for Room Sizes see Floorplan)
Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
First Floor Landing
Second Floor Landing
75' Rear Garden
On-street Parking - No Permit Required
• West Harrow Village is a delightful residential enclave of mainly Victorian & Edwardian homes within an attractive, accessible and leafy suburb of NW London.
• Lime trees line the pavements and a large recreation park with Café, community coffee shop and other local amenities add to the friendly community feel.
• Excellent rail transport links using either West Harrow (Metropolitan Line/Uxbridge Branch) or Harrow on the Hill station providing fast access to London.
• Metropolitan Line 20 minutes to Baker Street/35 minutes to Aldgate. Chiltern Line 17 minutes to Marylebone.
• Piccadilly Line from South Harrow also gives great options across London, including 45 minutes to Covent Garden and 43 minutes to Heathrow via Turnham Green.
• Major road links nearby include the A40(M), M25, M40 and M1. All the London airports are conveniently within reach.
• Education - The area is renowned for its standard of education, with a choice of state, private and church schools. Former PM, Sir Winston Churchill was educated here, at Harrow School.
• Leisure and Recreation - Harrow has a multi-screen Vue Cinema, an abundance of parks and open spaces, cultural centres and sporting facilities including golf courses.
• Dining and Entertaining - There are many options throughout the Borough, with Harrow on the Hill featuring independent coffee shops, cocktail bars and a choice of pub restaurants.
EPC Rating: 59/D
W3W Address: brain.proper.woods
Council Tax Band: E