- Sold by Martin & Marie
- Lower Slopes of The Hill
- Detached House
- Prestigious Address
- 5 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms
- Generous, Partly Open-Plan Living Space
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Double Garage
- No Onward Chain
Set within an exclusive cul-de-sac on Harrow on the Hill, this prime detached home of circa 2,000sq/ft is in the perfect location, with fast access to central London, excellent local schools, green spaces and shopping all close by. A highly regarded location where properties rarely change hands, and for sale with no onward chain.
Built in a classic double-fronted neo-Georgian style, the house provides generous 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom accommodation with a modern, partly open-plan interior newly decorated throughout. The ground floor is bright, well-proportioned and flows well, with the large lounge opening on to the garden, a separate family/TV room, guest cloakroom and spacious fitted kitchen/breakfast room with composite stone worktops and space to eat.
Further benefits include the double garage with ample driveway parking, gas-fired central heating, double glazed windows and a large attic space. The house sits well within its plot behind a deep frontage, and with an easily managed and pretty garden to the rear.
The location on the North side of the Hill is ideal for its closeness to the Metropolitan/Chiltern Line station just minutes walk away, with both lines providing fast and frequent air-conditioned access to the City. Being part of the historic village also holds great appeal, a short walk up to St Mary's Church or across Church Fields bringing you to the heart of this delightful Conservation Area, featuring coffee shops, cocktail bars and pub restaurants.
ACCOMMODATION (for Room Sizes see Floorplan)
Living Room open-plan to;
Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
En-Suite Shower Room
Driveway Parking for 2 Cars
• Harrow on the Hill is a delightful and unique Conservation Area within an attractive, accessible and leafy residential suburb of NW London.
• Often referred to as an “oasis”, the Hill is a calm and peaceful historic village, separated by its steep topography from the surrounding area.
• Excellent rail transport links, with Harrow on the Hill station providing fast access to London on both Underground and Overground lines.
• Metropolitan Line 20 minutes to Baker Street/35 minutes to Aldgate. Chiltern Line 17 minutes to Marylebone.
• Piccadilly Line from South Harrow also gives great options across London, including 45 minutes to Covent Garden and 43 minutes to Heathrow via Turnham Green.
• Local shops include a nearby Waitrose Supermarket, a choice of other major supermarkets and 2 covered shopping centres in Harrow.
• Major road links nearby include the A40(M), M25, M40 and M1. All the London airports are conveniently within reach.
• Education - The area is renowned for its standard of education, with a choice of state, private and church schools. Former PM, Sir Winston Churchill was educated here, at Harrow School.
• Leisure and Recreation - Harrow has a multi-screen Vue Cinema, an abundance of parks and open spaces, cultural centres and sporting facilities including golf courses.
• Dining and Entertaining - There are many options throughout the Borough, with Harrow on the Hill featuring independent coffee shops, cocktail bars and a choice of pub restaurants.
EPC Rating: 52/E
W3W Address: lamps.gains.drill
Council Tax Band: G (Harrow London Borough Council )