- Sold by Martin & Marie
- Lower Slopes of The Hill
- Rare Private Garden & Terrace
- Many Character Features
- Minutes Walk to Harrow on the Hill Station
- Excellent Lifestyle Choice
- High Ceilings
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Covered Parking
- Gas-fired Central Heating
Full of character and with a beautiful private garden terrace, this unique luxury apartment impresses with a grand 22' living room featuring Gothic-arched glazed doors and high ceiling. The generous master bedroom with en-suite, covered parking and a prime position are further benefits.
The ample living room feels luxurious, with a lovely outlook and direct access to the private garden and terrace. The kitchen is conveniently off this space, with the rest of the property given to the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, an en-suite shower room, good size second bedroom and further bathroom. Offered for sale with no onward chain, there is also gas-fired central heating, an entryphone system and a very long lease.
The private outside space truly sets this property apart, being a large paved area, beautifully planted and maintained. A lovely place to relax of a Summer's evening, there are also extensive communal grounds to the rear of the development, a covered parking space and further parking for visitors.
The Garlands is a prestigious development situated half-way up the Hill, with this raised ground floor property carved from the historic part of a landmark building. A few steps further brings you to the historic High Street, where beyond the famous Harrow School buildings are delightful coffee shops and cocktail bars to enjoy within the village Conservation Area.
Situated in a prime position also favoured for being only minutes walk from Harrow on the Hill Metropolitan/Chiltern Line station giving access to Baker Street in 20 minutes, our boutique office at One West Street is nearby and a viewing can be easily arranged.
ACCOMMODATION (See Floorplan for Room Sizes)
Communal Entrance with steps up to Raised Ground Floor Lobby
En-Suite Shower Room
Private Garden Terrace and Balcony
Covered Parking Space (Car Port)
Visitors Parking Bays
• Harrow on the Hill is a delightful and unique Conservation Area within an attractive, accessible and leafy residential suburb of NW London.
• Often referred to as an “oasis”, the Hill is a calm and peaceful historic village, separated by its steep topography from the surrounding area.
• Excellent rail transport links, with Harrow on the Hill station providing fast access to London on both Underground and Overground lines.
• Metropolitan Line 20 minutes to Baker Street/35 minutes to Aldgate. Chiltern Line 17 minutes to Marylebone.
• Piccadilly Line from South Harrow also gives great options across London, including 45 minutes to Covent Garden and 43 minutes to Heathrow via Turnham Green.
• Local shops include a nearby Waitrose Supermarket, a choice of other major supermarkets and 2 covered shopping centres in Harrow.
• Major road links nearby include the A40(M), M25, M40 and M1. All the London airports are conveniently within reach.
• Education - The area is renowned for its standard of education, with a choice of state, private and church schools. Former PM, Sir Winston Churchill was educated here, at Harrow School.
• Leisure and Recreation - Harrow has a multi-screen Vue Cinema, an abundance of parks and open spaces, cultural centres and sporting facilities including golf courses.
• Dining and Entertaining - There are many options throughout the Borough, with Harrow on the Hill featuring independent coffee shops, cocktail bars and a choice of pub restaurants.
EPC Rating: 75/C
Council Tax Band: F (Harrow London Borough Council )
Tenure: Leasehold (174 years)
Ground Rent: £0 per year
Service Charge: £2,267.54 per year