- Splendid Period Apartment
- Lower Slopes of The Hill
- Beautifully Presented Home
- Many Character Features
- Generous Proportions
- High Ceilings
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Near Station, Schools & Shops
- Basement Storage Room
A positively splendid 3 bedroom apartment with a beautifully styled interior and wonderful feeling of period grandeur, measuring a generous 1,100sq/ft. Situated in a prime position on the Lower Slopes of the Hill, it also includes a Share of the Freehold, garage, attic and large basement store room.
Lovingly improved in recent times, this inviting and superbly presented 3 bedroom property enjoys sun throughout the day. Generous proportions with tall ceilings make this a very comfortable home indeed, with the over-size living room, spacious bedrooms and attractive new open-plan kitchen/dining room all being delightful features that will impress. The contemporary bathroom is another recent addition and as befits a well-loved and cared for home, many other decorative aspects have been taken care of,
The property is ready to move in to with gas-fired central heating, beautifully restored fireplaces and excellent fitted storage. The separate garage and basement room are ideal for storing bikes and equipment, or perhaps other uses. You are unlikely to need more space than this fine apartment offers and it represents an ideal lifestyle choice.
Roxborough Park is a much sought location on the Lower Slopes of Harrow on the Hill, being a best of both Worlds position minutes walk from the Metropolitan/Chiltern Line station (20 minutes to Baker Street) or a short distance to coffee shops and cocktail bars on the historic High Street in the other direction. Please call us to arrange your viewing!
ACCOMMODATION (See Floorplan for Room Sizes)
Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
Basement Storage Room
Garage - 18'4 (5.46m) x 9'2 (2.82m) - With tiled floor & electric light. Approached via shared driveway.
Basement Storage Room - 16'4 (5.0m) x 15' (4.6m), with window to lightwell & electric light.
• Harrow on the Hill is a delightful and unique Conservation Area within an attractive, accessible and leafy residential suburb of NW London.
• Often referred to as an “oasis”, the Hill is a calm and peaceful historic village, separated by its steep topography from the surrounding area.
• Excellent rail transport links, with Harrow on the Hill station providing fast access to London on both Underground and Overground lines.
• Metropolitan Line 20 minutes to Baker Street/35 minutes to Aldgate. Chiltern Line 17 minutes to Marylebone.
• Piccadilly Line from South Harrow also gives great options across London, including 45 minutes to Covent Garden and 43 minutes to Heathrow via Turnham Green.
• Local shops include a nearby Waitrose Supermarket, a choice of other major supermarkets and 2 covered shopping centres in Harrow.
• Major road links nearby include the A40(M), M25, M40 and M1. All the London airports are conveniently within reach.
• Education - The area is renowned for its standard of education, with a choice of state, private and church schools. Former PM, Sir Winston Churchill was educated here, at Harrow School.
• Leisure and Recreation - Harrow has a multi-screen Vue Cinema, an abundance of parks and open spaces, cultural centres and sporting facilities including golf courses.
• Dining and Entertaining - There are many options throughout the Borough, with Harrow on the Hill featuring independent coffee shops, cocktail bars and a choice of pub restaurants.
EPC Rating: 78/C
W3W Address: ears.fine.watch
Council Tax Band: C (Harrow London Borough Council )
Tenure: Share of Freehold (987 years)
Ground Rent: £0 per year
Service Charge: £1,200 per year
The property is Long Leasehold, with a 1/4 Share of the Freehold included.