- Generous Proportions
- Share of Freehold Included
- Requires Modernisation
- Near Station, Schools & Shops
- Gas-fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Communal Gardens
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal for Letting
On the corner of South Vale, near Sudbury Hill station and shops is this large 815sq/ft second floor walk-up apartment, which now requires some updating. With 2 double bedrooms, a comfortably spacious 19' x 15' living room, garage in block, gated residents parking and a Share of Freehold included it represents excellent value in today's market.
Greville Court is a well run and maintained private development in an ideal location both for commuting and access to the delights of Harrow on the Hill, with open spaces nearby plus independent coffee shops and traditional pub restaurants for entertaining.
This apartment offers great potential being of a very good size with a spacious entrance hall, well-proportioned living & dining room, separate kitchen, 2 large bedrooms and bathroom. The elevated top floor position gives a nice aspect from within and some cosmetic improvements to kitchen, bathroom and decor would make this a particularly comfortable and attractive home.
Sudbury Hill is a popular location at the foot of the Harrow on the Hill, with the station offering both Piccadilly Line (Underground) and Chiltern Line (Overground) services to London. The A40/M40/M25 is a short drive away and there is a good selection of local shops, retail parks and open spaces to enjoy with both Harrow and Wembley town centres within easy reach.
ACCOMMODATION (See Floorplan for Room Sizes)
Communal Entrance (Walk-up to Second Floor)
Living & Dining Room
Garage in block
Residents Car Park
• Sudbury Hill is a secondary shopping centre located at the foot of desirable Harrow on the Hill. Providing a great combination of accessibility to London and the Home Counties and the unique Conservation Area nearby, it is an attractive residential suburb of NW London.
• Excellent rail transport links, with Sudbury Hill station providing fast access to London on both the Piccadilly Line Underground service and Chiltern Line Overground.
• Major road links nearby include the A40(M), M25, M40 and M1. All the London airports are conveniently within reach.
• Numerous Bus Routes also pass through the town, heading to Harrow, Greenford, Wembley and beyond.
• Local shops include a nearby Waitrose Supermarket, a choice of other major supermarkets and 2 covered shopping centres in Harrow.
• Education - The area is renowned for its standard of education, with a choice of state, private and church schools. Former PM, Sir Winston Churchill was educated here, at Harrow School.
• Leisure and Recreation - Harrow has a multi-screen Vue Cinema, an abundance of parks and open spaces, cultural centres and sporting facilities including golf courses.
• Dining and Entertaining - There are many options throughout the Borough, with Harrow on the Hill featuring independent coffee shops, cocktail bars and a choice of pub restaurants.
EPC Rating: 77/C
W3W Address: blitz.ticket.pots
Council Tax Band: C (Harrow London Borough Council )
Tenure: Leasehold with a Share of Freehold (940 years)
Ground Rent: £0 per year
Service Charge: £1,200 per year