- Sold by Martin & Marie
- West Harrow Village
- Stylish Interior
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- 5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Period Features
- Own Private Garden
- Near Station, Schools & Shops
View this beautifully presented larger-style period house with garden in sought after West Harrow Village, a friendly and cohesive community with Metropolitan Line station, excellent schooling and large park. Much improved and evidently loved by the present owners, this inviting house has a delightful interior which successfully combines modernity with traditional period character.
This end terrace property has a wider footprint than other nearby homes with a favoured 'halls adjoining' layout. The large open-plan kitchen/diner and family living space is a most appealing and successful feature, well-designed and ideal for family life with a contemporary luxury fitted kitchen. This bright room opens directly on to the well kept level garden, plus there is a separate lounge with working open fireplace and bay window to the front.
Upstairs are 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with the loft having been well converted to create a spacious master bedroom with en-suite and ample fitted storage. Further benefits of this superbly presented and welcoming home include gas-fired central heating and double glazed windows, with tall ceilings and other features typical of the era all adding to its desirability.
West Harrow Village has all the hallmarks of an Urban Village, being situated only 10 miles from London with historic architecture, its own station, park, shops and schools. A lovely place to put down roots, with fast access to the City via numerous public transport options making the location so convenient. Residents also enjoy the delights of the nearby Harrow on the Hill Conservation Area and many other green spaces.
ACCOMMODATION (for Room Sizes see Floorplan)
Open-plan Fitted Kitchen/Dining & Family Room
First Floor Landing
En-Suite Shower Room
• West Harrow Village is a delightful residential enclave of mainly Victorian & Edwardian homes within an attractive, accessible and leafy suburb of NW London.
• Lime trees line the pavements and a large recreation park with Café, community coffee shop and other local shops add to the friendly community feel.
• Excellent rail transport links using either West Harrow (Metropolitan Line/Uxbridge Branch) or Harrow on the Hill station providing fast access to London.
• Metropolitan Line 20 minutes to Baker Street/35 minutes to Aldgate. Chiltern Line 17 minutes to Marylebone.
• Piccadilly Line from South Harrow also gives great options across London, including 45 minutes to Covent Garden and 43 minutes to Heathrow via Turnham Green.
• Major road links nearby include the A40(M), M25, M40 and M1. All the London airports are conveniently within reach.
• Education - The area is renowned for its standard of education, with a choice of state, private and church schools. Former PM, Sir Winston Churchill was educated here, at Harrow School.
• Leisure and Recreation - Harrow has a multi-screen Vue Cinema, an abundance of parks and open spaces, cultural centres and sporting facilities including golf courses.
• Dining and Entertaining - There are many options throughout the Borough, with Harrow on the Hill featuring independent coffee shops, cocktail bars and a choice of pub restaurants.
EPC Rating; 63/D
W3W Addres; serves.boot.boxer
Council Tax Band: D (Harrow London Borough Council )