- Private South Hill Estate
- Minutes walk to Orley Farm Prep School
- Planning Granted to Substantially Extend
- Detached House
- Beautiful Large Garden Plot
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- No Onward Chain
- 10 Miles from London
Please Call for your Appointment Time | Within the Private South Hill Estate and moments walk from Orley Farm Prep School, a prime detached house on a beautiful garden plot backing Cricket Fields. Interestingly, planning consent exists for a substantial 2-storey rear (plus roofspace) extension to propel this house in to another league - ideal for those with an eye to the future, or growing family.
This bright and appealing home has large picture windows and dual aspect rooms with delightful views to every aspect. The peaceful and prestigious Private Estate setting is a further attraction, and the well presented accommodation includes 2 spacious living rooms, a large square fitted kitchen and guest cloakroom. Upstairs comprises 2 double and 2 single bedrooms, plus 2 contemporary bathrooms. Featuring timber flooring throughout much of the ground floor, there is also gas-fired central heating and double glazing.
Outside is as a detached garage with driveway parking, plus a deep front garden full of daffodils in Spring. The rear garden is a fabulous feature, landscaped and beautifully kept with a lovely timber bandstand, storage shed and hidden area that overlooks the cricket field behind. Offered with no onward chain, this is a house that will appeal to those up or down-sizing and has great future potential. We strongly recommend an early inspection.
The perfect location for those attending local schools, it is also ideal for access to Harrow on the Hill Village Conservation Area, a historic place made famous by the presence of Harrow School. An oasis of calm within North-West London, from many places on the Hill one can see the London Skyline only 10 miles distant, with great accessibility via road and rail to both London and the Home Counties. There are plenty of green spaces, with multiple shopping and leisure facilities including a Waitrose supermarket, golf course and local coffee shops, cocktail bars and restaurants for entertaining.
PLANNING CONSENT GRANTED
Under London Borough of Harrow Planning Reference: P/0281/18 - Grant of Planning Consent for a; Two storey rear extension with bay window at side; rear dormer to create habitable roofspace; external alterations; landscaping and re-surfacing at front. Please Ask Us for a pdf copy of plans if required and please view the images on this website. NOTE: This consent has been commenced sufficiently for the development to be continued in future.
ACCOMMODATION (See Floorplan for Room Sizes)
Detached Garage with Driveway Parking
• Harrow on the Hill is a delightful and unique Conservation Area within an attractive, accessible and leafy residential suburb of NW London.
• Often referred to as an “oasis”, the Hill is a calm and peaceful historic village, separated by its steep topography from the surrounding area.
• Excellent rail transport links, with Harrow on the Hill station providing fast access to London on both Underground and Overground lines.
• Metropolitan Line 20 minutes to Baker Street/35 minutes to Aldgate. Chiltern Line 17 minutes to Marylebone.
• Piccadilly Line from South Harrow also gives great options across London, including 45 minutes to Covent Garden and 43 minutes to Heathrow via Turnham Green.
• Local shops include a nearby Waitrose Supermarket, a choice of other major supermarkets and 2 covered shopping centres in Harrow.
• Major road links nearby include the A40(M), M25, M40 and M1. All the London airports are conveniently within reach.
• Education - The area is renowned for its standard of education, with a choice of state, private and church schools. Former PM, Sir Winston Churchill was educated here, at Harrow School.
• Leisure and Recreation - Harrow has a multi-screen Vue Cinema, an abundance of parks and open spaces, cultural centres and sporting facilities including golf courses.
• Dining and Entertaining - There are many options throughout the Borough, with Harrow on the Hill featuring independent coffee shops, cocktail bars and a choice of pub restaurants
EPC Rating: 61/D
W3W Address: tilt.jaws.treat
Council Tax Band: G (Harrow London Borough Council )