- Stylish Contemporary Interior
- Share of Freehold Included
- Prestigious Address
- 2 Double Size Bedrooms
- Double Aspect with Views to Front & Rear
- Private Balcony off Lounge
- Large Living & Dining Room
- Completely Refurbished Since 2017
- 10 Miles from London
In a prestigious setting toward the summit of Harrow on the Hill, it is rare find such a bright and beautifully presented balcony apartment. Fully modernised in recent years and enhanced by the top (second) floor setting, generous picture windows flood the property with light and take advantage of the full front to rear aspect overlooking woodland behind. The contemporary interior, double-size living/dining room, 2 double bedrooms and peaceful position of this property create a particularly comfortable and appealing home.
Penair Lodge is a pleasingly sized development of just a few apartments, well run and owned by the residents. Available with no onward chain, the sale includes a Share of the Freehold and garage, with further easy parking on-street. Since 2017 every aspect of the interior has been updated to a high standard to include flooring, decor and the stylish kitchen and bathroom fittings. At todays build costs the price of the property represents a huge saving, and this delightful apartment is ready to move in to.
A long hallway with wide double doors opening to the large living room and a wide arch to the kitchen all adds to the welcoming air of space and light, enhanced by your own private balcony on which to relax. A short walk brings you to the delightful village High Street and there is a choice of stations nearby. We highly recommend viewing this correctly priced home.
Harrow on the Hill village Conservation Area is an 'oasis' 10 miles from London, with a unique atmosphere and great road and rail connections to both London and the Home Counties. From its origins as a mediaeval settlement and the seat of the famous Harrow School, it further rewards with its many green spaces known only to locals, independent coffee shops, cocktail bars & pub restaurants for entertaining, with a friendly, cohesive community.
ACCOMMODATION (See Floorplan for Room Sizes)
Communal Entrance with stairs to second floor
Open-plan Living/Dining Room
Communal Gardens to front & rear
• Harrow on the Hill is a delightful and unique Conservation Area within an attractive, accessible and leafy residential suburb of NW London.
• Often referred to as an “oasis”, the Hill is a calm and peaceful historic village, separated by its steep topography from the surrounding area.
• Excellent rail transport links, with Harrow on the Hill station providing fast access to London on both Underground and Overground lines.
• Metropolitan Line 20 minutes to Baker Street/35 minutes to Aldgate. Chiltern Line 17 minutes to Marylebone.
• Piccadilly Line from South Harrow or Sudbury Hill also gives great options across London, including 45 minutes to Covent Garden and 43 minutes to Heathrow via Turnham Green.
• Local shops include a nearby Waitrose Supermarket, a choice of other major supermarkets and 2 covered shopping centres in Harrow.
• Major road links nearby include the A40(M), M25, M40 and M1. All the London airports are conveniently within reach.
• Education - The area is renowned for its standard of education, with a choice of state, private and church schools. Former PM, Sir Winston Churchill was educated here, at Harrow School.
• Leisure and Recreation - Harrow has a multi-screen Vue Cinema, an abundance of parks and open spaces, cultural centres and sporting facilities including golf courses.
• Dining and Entertaining - There are many options throughout the Borough, with Harrow on the Hill featuring independent coffee shops, cocktail bars and a choice of pub restaurants.
Service Charge: Currently £1,500 per. annum (2023)
EPC Rating: 60/D
W3W Address: jacket.copy.clubs
Council Tax Band: D (Harrow London Borough Council )
Tenure: Share of Freehold (999 years)
Ground Rent: £0 per year
Service Charge: £1,500 per year