- Fine Detached House
- Lower Slopes of The Hill
- Generous Proportions
- Minutes Walk to Harrow on the Hill Station
- Excellent Lifestyle Choice
- Double Garage
- Double Glazing
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- 10 Miles from London
- Early Viewing Advised
Standing proudly within an exclusive and highly sought cul-de-sac of handsome homes on the Hill, this generous detached family house offers around 2,000sq/ft of well-planned space requiring only cosmetic improvement. A peaceful and convenient location which is perfect for fast access to London from the nearby Metropolitan/Chiltern Line station and with many excellent schools, green spaces and other amenities close by.
Built in a classic double-fronted neo-Georgian style with integrated double garage and driveway parking, the house provides spacious 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom accommodation, including a master suite. The ground floor is well-proportioned and flows well, with a large open-plan living/dining space and separate family/TV room to the front. A guest cloakroom and spacious fitted kitchen/breakfast room completes the accommodation, with gas-fired central heating and modern double glazed windows.
Outside is an easily managed and attractively landscaped garden, with large paved terrace, raised lawn and well-planted borders, whilst to the front is a further area of garden and driveway parking. The houses of Pickwick Place offer an impressive combination of space, style and family-sized accommodation which is rare to find on Harrow on the Hill, so we advise viewing without delay.
The location on the North side of the Hill is ideal for its closeness to the Metropolitan/Chiltern Line station just minutes walk away, with both lines providing fast and frequent air-conditioned access to the City.
St Anselms Catholic Primary School is a literal stone's throw away, and being part of the historic village also holds great appeal, with a short walk up Roxborough Park to St Mary's Church or across Church Fields bringing you to the heart of this delightful Conservation Area. Residents enjoy the quiet and cohesive feel of this community, with independent coffee shops, cocktail bars and pub restaurants for entertaining.
ACCOMMODATION (for Room Sizes see Floorplan)
Living Room open-plan to;
Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
Driveway Parking for 2 Cars
• Harrow on the Hill is a delightful and unique Conservation Area within an attractive, accessible and leafy residential suburb of NW London.
• Often referred to as an “oasis”, the Hill is a calm and peaceful historic village, separated by its steep topography from the surrounding area.
• Excellent rail transport links, with Harrow on the Hill station providing fast access to London on both Underground and Overground lines.
• Metropolitan Line 20 minutes to Baker Street/35 minutes to Aldgate. Chiltern Line 17 minutes to Marylebone.
• Piccadilly Line from South Harrow also gives great options across London, including 45 minutes to Covent Garden and 43 minutes to Heathrow via Turnham Green.
• Local shops include a nearby Waitrose Supermarket, a choice of other major supermarkets and 2 covered shopping centres in Harrow.
• Major road links nearby include the A40(M), M25, M40 and M1. All the London airports are conveniently within reach.
• Education - The area is renowned for its standard of education, with a choice of state, private and church schools. Former PM, Sir Winston Churchill was educated here, at Harrow School.
• Leisure and Recreation - Harrow has a multi-screen Vue Cinema, an abundance of parks and open spaces, cultural centres and sporting facilities including golf courses.
• Dining and Entertaining - There are many options throughout the Borough, with Harrow on the Hill featuring independent coffee shops, cocktail bars and a choice of pub restaurants.
W3W Address: melon.press.grape
Council Tax Band: G (Harrow London Borough Council )