- West Harrow Village
- Extended to Ground Floor
- Additional Ground Floor Bathroom
- Pretty Rear Garden
- Period Features
- Versatile Layout
- Gas-fired Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
- Early Viewing Advised
This charming period house stands on a side road within West Harrow Village, an area popular for its friendly community, schools, park and local shops. Extended to the rear and featuring an additional ground floor bathroom, this terraced home offers great versatility, the additional space looking on to the pretty garden and having a variety of uses, including dining, home office or 4th bedroom with adjacent bathroom.
Offered for sale with no onward chain, this appealing house has a spacious open-plan living/dining room with fireplace. This leads through to the fitted kitchen and on to the extension, with bathroom sitting between. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms all of an excellent size, plus a small shower room/W.C. With an attic ripe for conversion above, the house offers the possibility to extend upwards.
Additionally, the property has double glazed windows and gas-fired central heating, with a pretty rear garden featuring a timber decked area, patio and storage shed. An early viewing is strongly advised, as this is an extremely popular area, near excellent local schools.
West Harrow Village has all the hallmarks of an Urban Village, being situated only 10 miles from London with historic architecture, its own station, park, shops and schools. A lovely place to put down roots, with fast access to the City via numerous public transport options making the location so convenient. Residents also enjoy the delights of the nearby Harrow on the Hill Conservation Area and many other green spaces.
ACCOMMODATION (See Floorplan for Room Sizes)
Entrance Hall, open to;
Further Reception Room
Ground Floor Bathroom
• West Harrow Village is a delightful residential enclave of mainly Victorian & Edwardian homes within an attractive, accessible and leafy suburb of NW London.
• Lime trees line the pavements and a large recreation park with Café, community coffee shop and other local shops add to the friendly community feel.
• Excellent rail transport links using either West Harrow (Metropolitan Line/Uxbridge Branch) or Harrow on the Hill station providing fast access to London.
• Metropolitan Line 20 minutes to Baker Street/35 minutes to Aldgate. Chiltern Line 17 minutes to Marylebone.
• Piccadilly Line from South Harrow also gives great options across London, including 45 minutes to Covent Garden and 43 minutes to Heathrow via Turnham Green.
• Major road links nearby include the A40(M), M25, M40 and M1. All the London airports are conveniently within reach.
• Education - The area is renowned for its standard of education, with a choice of state, private and church schools. Former PM, Sir Winston Churchill was educated here, at Harrow School.
• Leisure and Recreation - Harrow has a multi-screen Vue Cinema, an abundance of parks and open spaces, cultural centres and sporting facilities including golf courses.
• Dining and Entertaining - There are many options throughout the Borough, with Harrow on the Hill featuring independent coffee shops, cocktail bars and a choice of pub restaurants.
EPC Rating: 59/D
W3W Address: boost.trout.send
Council Tax Band: D (Harrow London Borough Council )