- Overlooking West Harrow Park
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Pretty Rear Garden
- Cosy Lounge
- Period Features
- West Harrow Village
- Early Viewing Advised
- Ensuite Shower
- Double Glazing
- Near Station, Schools & Shops
Overlooking West Harrow Park to the rear and minutes walk from the station, this delightful turn of the century terraced house has been thoughtfully extended to both the ground and second floors, creating an appealing and versatile home. The large open-plan family kitchen/living space is a particular feature, as is the pretty garden and summer house.
A cosy separate lounge completes the ground floor, and heading upstairs you find 2 of the 3 double bedrooms plus the spacious family bath and shower room with a lovely view to greet you of a morning. The top floor attic conversion added in 2020 is particularly successful, as you first enter an area ideal for home-working or a nursery, leading through to the double bedroom and en-suite shower room.
This is a well presented and lovingly cared for house with attractive character features, gas-fired central heating and double glazed windows. Also, insulation has been installed during recent extensions and renovations, making this an unusually energy-efficient 'C-rated' property. With the secluded rear garden providing further summer living space, we strongly recommend an early viewing.
West Harrow Village has all the hallmarks of an Urban Village, being situated only 10 miles from London with historic architecture, its own station, park, shops and schools. A lovely place to put down roots, with fast access to the City via numerous public transport options making the location so convenient. Residents also enjoy the delights of the nearby Harrow on the Hill Conservation Area and many other green spaces.
ACCOMMODATION (See Floorplan for Room Sizes)
Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining & Family Space
First Floor Landing
Family Bath & Shower Room
Home Office/Nursery Space, leading to;
En-Suite Shower Room
Rear Garden with Summer House
• West Harrow Village is a delightful residential enclave of mainly Victorian & Edwardian homes within an attractive, accessible and leafy suburb of NW London.
• Plane trees line the pavements and a large recreation park with Café, community coffee shop and other local shops add to the friendly community feel.
• Excellent rail transport links using either West Harrow (Metropolitan Line/Uxbridge Branch) or Harrow on the Hill station providing fast access to London.
• Metropolitan Line 20 minutes to Baker Street/35 minutes to Aldgate. Chiltern Line 17 minutes to Marylebone.
• Piccadilly Line from South Harrow also gives great options across London, including 45 minutes to Covent Garden and 43 minutes to Heathrow via Turnham Green.
• Major road links nearby include the A40(M), M25, M40 and M1. All the London airports are conveniently within reach.
• Education - The area is renowned for its standard of education, with a choice of state, private and church schools. Former PM, Sir Winston Churchill was educated here, at Harrow School.
• Leisure and Recreation - Harrow has a multi-screen Vue Cinema, an abundance of parks and open spaces, cultural centres and sporting facilities including golf courses.
• Dining and Entertaining - There are many options throughout the Borough, with Harrow on the Hill featuring independent coffee shops, cocktail bars and a choice of pub restaurants.
EPC Rating: 72/C
W3W Address: tell.sends.tribune
Council Tax Band: D (Harrow London Borough Council )