- West Harrow Village
- Pretty Rear Garden
- Excellent Decor
- Early Viewing Advised
- Near Station, Schools & Shops
- Period Features
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Freehold Property
A delightful period terraced house, quietly situated within sought after West Harrow Village and with some charming original features. Beautifully presented throughout and with appealingly neutral decor, the position within the street also affords the lovely garden good privacy.
Freehold houses are very popular in this sought after and peaceful locality, close to excellent schools, Underground stations, shops and a large park with cafe. With sufficient space to extend both to the rear and in to the attic they are wonderful homes for a growing family, and this clearly well-loved and much improved house is particularly appealing.
Off the entrance hall is a cosy lounge with bay window and fitted cabinetry, separate dining room and modern galley-style kitchen, whilst upstairs there are 2 double-size and 1 single bedroom, plus a bathroom with modern white suite. Gas central heating and double glazed windows are also present, whilst the position of the house gives the garden a sunny aspect. This is a very comfortable space to relax, with recent new paved patio and a good-size level lawn. There is also a brick store ideal for storage, and a small garden shed.
West Harrow Village has all the hallmarks of an Urban Village, being situated only 10 miles from London with historic architecture, its own station, park, shops and schools. A lovely place to put down roots, with fast access to the City via numerous public transport options making the location so convenient. Residents also enjoy the delights of the nearby Harrow on the Hill Conservation Area and many other green spaces.
ACCOMMODATION (See Floorplan for Room Sizes)
• West Harrow Village is a delightful residential enclave of mainly Victorian & Edwardian homes within an attractive, accessible and leafy suburb of NW London.
• Lime and plane trees line the pavements and a large recreation park with Café, community coffee shop and other local shops add to the friendly community feel.
• Excellent rail transport links using either West Harrow (Metropolitan Line/Uxbridge Branch) or Harrow on the Hill station providing fast access to London.
• Metropolitan Line 20 minutes to Baker Street/35 minutes to Aldgate. Chiltern Line 17 minutes to Marylebone.
• Piccadilly Line from South Harrow also gives great options across London, including 45 minutes to Covent Garden and 43 minutes to Heathrow via Turnham Green.
• Major road links nearby include the A40(M), M25, M40 and M1. All the London airports are conveniently within reach.
• Education - The area is renowned for its standard of education, with a choice of state, private and church schools. Former PM, Sir Winston Churchill was educated here, at Harrow School.
• Leisure and Recreation - Harrow has a multi-screen Vue Cinema, an abundance of parks and open spaces, cultural centres and sporting facilities including golf courses.
• Dining and Entertaining - There are many options throughout the Borough, with Harrow on the Hill featuring independent coffee shops, cocktail bars and a choice of pub restaurants.
EPC Rating: 73/C
W3W Address: banana.format.quest
Council Tax Band: D (Harrow London Borough Council )