- Gas-fired Central Heating
- Large Rear Garden
- Near Station, Schools & Shops
- No Onward Chain
- Period Features & High Ceilings
- Requires Modernisation
- Spacious Semi-Detached House
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Permit Parking Area
Requiring Full Modernisation - In a favoured no-through road close to Harrow Centre and Park, this handsome larger-style semi-detached is offered with no onward chain. Offering considerable potential and with a delightful rear garden, this spacious property features excellent proportions, high ceilings and ample period character.
The house is solidly built as houses were in the early 1900's, and is quite unusual for having three large double bedrooms. It now offers great potential to a buyer committed to renovating and possibly extending a house to create their ideal home.
Roxborough Road is a much sought location in Harrow, being a quiet street without through traffic around 1/4 mile from the bustling town centre. Harrow features a choice of supermarkets including a Morrisons at the end of the street, 2 covered shopping centres, a Vue Cinema, gymnasiums and many other amenities.
Travel and education are other strong draws to the area, with Harrow on the Hill Metropolitan Line/Chiltern Line services whisking you quickly and comfortably to Baker Street & on to Aldgate, or to Marylebone respectively. There are many excellent state, church and private schools locally, plus good road links to the Home Counties and all London airports.
Harrow on the Hill is not far away, and a lovely oasis which many residents also enjoy visiting, being a Conservation Area with some delightful green spaces, coffee shops, cocktail bars and pub restaurants for entertaining.
ACCOMMODATION (See Floorplan for Room Sizes)
Open-Plan Kitchen & Dining Room
OUT & ABOUT
• Harrow is an attractive and accessible suburb of North-West London, largely developed since the late 1800’s so with a core of Victorian and Edwardian homes and excellent schools for all ages.
• Many roads have tree-lined pavements with parks and shops never far away. The many excellent state, church and private schools throughout the area are an added draw.
• Excellent rail transport links from Harrow on the Hill station provide fast access to London. Metropolitan Line 20 minutes to Baker Street/35 minutes to Aldgate. Chiltern Line 17 minutes to Marylebone.
• Harrow & Wealdstone station is another great option, being on the Bakerloo Line to Elephant & Castle and also the Overground Line which takes 26 minutes to Euston.
• Major road links nearby include the A40(M), M25, M40 and M1. All the London airports are conveniently within reach.
• Education - The area is renowned for its standard of education, with a choice of state, private and church schools. Former PM, Sir Winston Churchill was educated here, at Harrow School.
• Leisure and Recreation - Harrow has a multi-screen Vue Cinema, an abundance of parks and open spaces, cultural centres and sporting facilities including golf courses.
• Dining and Entertaining - There are many options throughout the Borough, with Harrow on the Hill featuring independent coffee shops, cocktail bars and a choice of pub restaurants.
EPC Rating: 59/D
W3W Address: feels.chew.drama
Council Tax Band: D (Harrow London Borough Council )