- Attractive Terraced House
- Full-Width Ground Floor Extension
- Garage via Rear Acess
- Generous Living/Dining Room
- 3 Bedrooms
- Freehold Property
- Near Station, Schools & Shops
- Modern Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
Set in a peaceful no-through road near Sudbury Hill, this ground floor extended 3 bedroom house provides excellent living space plus a double garage via rear access. Walkable to local shops, schools and the Piccadilly/Chiltern Line stations at Sudbury Hill, the property is well presented and offered for sale with no onward chain.
Measuring some 37' long, the large open-plan living and dining room is a very generous space with a large fitted kitchen off. Doors lead to the rear garden which has a covered raised terrace and low-maintenance paving. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms and the bathroom, with an attic space providing valuable potential for future conversion.
Additionally, the house has been well maintained to include a re-tiled roof, modern uPvc double-glazed windows and gas-fired central heating. Some updating to fittings may be considered desirable, but overall the house presents very nicely. A further useful feature is the modern detached double garage. This is approached via shared rear access road and will suit a variety of uses.
Located close to delightful Harrow on the Hill, this locality is highly sought for its convenience and an easy London commute. Both Sudbury Hill and Sudbury Town stations and shops are in walking distance, with the major town centres of Harrow and Wembley nearby.
THE ACCOMMODATION (See Floorplan for Room Sizes)
Open-Plan Extended Lounge & Dining Room
Rear Garden with Covered Terrace
On-street parking to front
OUT & ABOUT
• Sudbury Hill is a secondary shopping centre located at the foot of desirable Harrow on the Hill. Providing a great combination of accessibility to London and the Home Counties and the unique Conservation Area nearby, it is an attractive residential suburb of NW London.
• Excellent rail transport links, with Sudbury Hill station providing fast access to London on both the Piccadilly Line Underground service and Chiltern Line Overground.
• Major road links nearby include the A40(M), M25, M40 and M1. All the London airports are conveniently within reach.
• Numerous Bus Routes also pass through the town, heading to Harrow, Greenford, Wembley and beyond.
• Local shops include a nearby Waitrose Supermarket, a choice of other major supermarkets and 2 covered shopping centres in Harrow.
• Education - The area is renowned for its standard of education, with a choice of state, private and church schools. Former PM, Sir Winston Churchill was educated here, at Harrow School.
• Leisure and Recreation - Harrow has a multi-screen Vue Cinema, an abundance of parks and open spaces, cultural centres and sporting facilities including golf courses.
• Dining and Entertaining - There are many options throughout the Borough, with Harrow on the Hill featuring independent coffee shops, cocktail bars and a choice of pub restaurants.
EPC Rating: 75/C
W3W Address: order.probe.stand
Council Tax Band: D (Brent London Borough Council )