- Detached Building with 2 Self-Contained Flats
- Ground Floor 2 Bedroom Flat
- Upper 4 Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- Possible Re-Conversion to Family Home (STC)
- Period Features & High Ceilings
- Off-street parking
- West Harrow Village
- Near Station, Schools & Shops
- Investment Opportunity
- 10 Miles from London
THE PROPERTY & THE OPPORTUNITY
A fabulous opportunity to acquire this Whole Detached Freehold Property, a handsome late Victorian building presently arranged as 2 x Long Leasehold Self-Contained Flats. The ground floor comprises a spacious 2 double bedroom garden flat with parking, whilst the Duplex flat above comprises a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom property arranged over the upper 2 floors and with a large section of rear garden.
Offering many possibilities including re-conversion to a large family home, use wholly or partly as an investment or possibly other commercial-type usage (all subject to consent), the property is very well presented with a modernised interior. With high ceilings, generous proportions and some original features retained, the property has great character and presence and there are many possibilities which we will be pleased to discuss.
Both properties have gas-fired central heating and double glazing and are offered for sale chain-free. They are presently registered on long leases in excess of 940 years each, with the Freehold to the whole property being included in the sale.
West Harrow Village has all the hallmarks of an Urban Village, being situated only 10 miles from London with historic architecture, its own station, park, shops and schools. A cohesive community supported by a community forum, it is a lovely place to put down roots with excellent schools and fast access to the City via numerous public transport options. Residents also enjoy the delights of the nearby Harrow on the Hill Conservation Area with its charming pubs, cocktail bars and restaurants, plus many green spaces.
THE ACCOMMODATION (See Floorplan for Room Sizes)
FIRST FLOOR DUPLEX FLAT;
Entrance Hall with Staircase to;
En-Suite Shower Room
Large Private Rear Garden, presently split in two. Please Note the position of the fence dividing the areas is not presently in the correct position. Ask us for details.
Off-street parking space for 1 or 2 vehicles to the front, plus on-street parking.
OUT & ABOUT
• West Harrow Village is a delightful residential enclave of mainly Victorian & Edwardian homes within an attractive, accessible and leafy suburb of NW London.
• Lime trees line the pavements and a large recreation park with Syd’s Café, a community coffee shop at OneForty Vaughan Road and other local shops add to the friendly community feel.
• Excellent rail transport links using either West Harrow (Metropolitan Line/Uxbridge Branch) or Harrow on the Hill station providing fast access to London.
• Metropolitan Line 20 minutes to Baker Street/35 minutes to Aldgate. Chiltern Line 17 minutes to Marylebone.
• Piccadilly Line from South Harrow also gives great options across London, including 45 minutes to Covent Garden and 43 minutes to Heathrow via Turnham Green.
• Major road links nearby include the A40(M), M25, M40 and M1. All the London airports are conveniently within reach.
• Education - The area is renowned for its standard of education, with a choice of state, private and church schools. Former PM, Sir Winston Churchill was educated here, at Harrow School.
• Leisure and Recreation - Harrow has a multi-screen Vue Cinema, an abundance of parks and open spaces, cultural centres and sporting facilities including golf courses.
• Dining and Entertaining - There are many options throughout the Borough, with Harrow on the Hill featuring independent coffee shops, cocktail bars and a choice of pub restaurants.
EPC Ratings: Ground Floor Flat - 68/D First Floor Duplex Flat - 69/C
W3W Address: odds.taxi.uses
Council Tax Band: C (Harrow London Borough Council )