- Desirable Ground Floor Apartment
- Generous Proportions
- Harrow on the Hill Village
- 2 Double Size Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- Modern Double Glazing
- Harrow on the Hill Station Nearby
- 10 Miles from London
- Early Viewing Advised
A sizeable and distinctive ground floor luxury apartment within the historic Power House development, tucked away in the heart of the Village Conservation Area. Standing adjacent to the lovely Church Fields meadows across which Harrow on the Hill station is an easy walk, this exceptional property offers ample space of over 930sq/ft with its own special character.
Once inside the building a level carpeted corridor leads to this corner property, featuring plenty of natural light and glimpses of fields. Converted around 5 years ago from an industrial red-brick building, the large window openings, high ceilings and overall space allows the flexibility to furnish and configure the interior as you wish.
The accommodation is well presented with neutral decor and contemporary fittings, including a generous 22' living/dining room open-plan to the fitted kitchen, very large master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite and an equally spacious 2nd bedroom and main bathroom.
Offered for sale with no onward chain and a very long lease, this is a modern, energy-efficient C-rated home with gas-fired central heating, double glazing and entryphone system, plus allocated parking space within the private grounds. If you enjoy the outdoors you will be delighted by the beautiful open space right next door, a well-kept secret that Hill residents can enjoy!
When you buy within the village you acquire so much more than a home, as the location provides daily delights and is often described as an oasis due to the peaceful, friendly and cohesive atmosphere. From this property you can walk through green spaces all the way to the Metropolitan Underground/Chiltern Line station. The Castle Pub just around the corner is a true gem, with independent coffee shops and cocktail bars to hand on the High Street. There is also a local convenience store and an excellent Waitrose supermarket at the foot of the Hill.
THE ACCOMMODATION (See Floorplan for Room Sizes)
Living & Dining Room, open-plan to;
Master Bedroom with Dressing Area
Power House has private grounds for parking and attractive areas of planting.
One allocated parking space. There is a visitors parking space and street parking on West Street, where a CPZ is in operation only 10-2, Mon-Fri.
OUT & ABOUT
• Harrow on the Hill is a delightful and unique Conservation Area within an attractive, accessible and leafy residential suburb of NW London.
• Often referred to as an “oasis”, the Hill is a calm and peaceful historic village, separated by its steep topography from the surrounding area.
• Excellent rail transport links, with Harrow on the Hill station providing fast access to London on both Underground and Overground lines.
• Metropolitan Line 20 minutes to Baker Street/35 minutes to Aldgate. Chiltern Line 17 minutes to Marylebone.
• Piccadilly Line from South Harrow also gives great options across London, including 45 minutes to Covent Garden and 43 minutes to Heathrow via Turnham Green.
• Local shops include a nearby Waitrose Supermarket, a choice of other major supermarkets and 2 covered shopping centres in Harrow.
• Major road links nearby include the A40(M), M25, M40 and M1. All the London airports are conveniently within reach.
• Education - The area is renowned for its standard of education, with a choice of state, private and church schools including St Anselms Catholic Primary School. The former PM, Sir Winston Churchill was educated here, at Harrow School.
• Leisure and Recreation - Harrow has a multi-screen Vue Cinema, an abundance of parks and open spaces, cultural centres and sporting facilities including golf courses.
• Dining and Entertaining - There are many options throughout the Borough, with Harrow on the Hill featuring independent coffee shops, cocktail bars and a choice of pub restaurants.
Service Charge: £1,730 per. annum (2023).
EPC Rating: 79/C
W3W Address: longer.breath.sings
Council Tax Band: D (Harrow London Borough Council )
Tenure: Leasehold (119 years)
Ground Rent: £300 per year
Service Charge: £1,730 per year
Lease Term is 125 Years from 1st January 2018. Ground Rent is Fixed until 2040.